- No pets allowed on grounds.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on grounds.
- No bikes, skateboards, roller blades, etc. allowed on grounds.
- No swimming is permitted in the river.
- No tents or canopies are to be erected on the grounds.
- No unattended blankets or chairs are to be left on the levee bank.
- All permanent and temporary parking notices are to be observed.
Violators are subject to towing.
- No solicitation of any type is allowed on the grounds without ORSF consent. Direct soliciting in the crowd is strictly prohibited. If a person is selling without ORSF consent, the committee will confiscate their materials. The person will be escorted out of the area and may be subject to arrest without a permit.
- The ORSF committee reserves the right to establish rules as needed for the safety
of our visitors.